Sandy Leigh Scholtz – Senior Associate
Sandy completed her LLB degree at the former University of Port Elizabeth (now the Nelson Mandela University) and was admitted as an Attorney and Notary Public in 2005. She served her articles of clerkship at a well reputed law firm in Port Elizabeth where she was promoted and practiced as an associate specialising in litigation, commercial, corporate, notarial and trust law.
Sandy joined the Goldberg and De Villiers team in 2015 as a Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department and now heads the department as well as the firm’s Recoveries Department.
- LLB | University of Port Elizabeth (now NMU) | 12 April 2003
- Admission as an Attorney | 17 February 2005
- Admission as Notary Public | 17 February 2005
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Sale of Shares/Members’ Interest Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Association Agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Supply and Distribution Agreements
- Sale of Business Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Development Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Buy and Sell Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Notarial Law
- Trust Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Direct telephone: +27 (0)41 501 9806.