Kugen Pillay started his legal career in 2009 and joined Goldberg de Villiers in 2017 as a Director. He is driven and hardworking, has confident business like demeanour, efficient, accountable, trustworthy and dedicated to offering clients’ professional service of the highest standard.
He is enthusiastic about business and law, an effective communicator with problem solving skills.
Education / Qualifications
Baccalaureus Legum (LLB)
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Fields of Expertise
- Dispute Resolution and General Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Property Law Litigation, Insurance Litigation
- Road Accident Fund Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical and Professional Negligence Litigation
- State Liability Litigation
- Family Law Litigation
- Municipal and Administrative Law
Kugen has acted for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, Transnet, Road Accident Fund, Banking Institutions, State Attorney’s office and various other institutions and private individuals.