- University of Port Elizabeth: B Juris – 29 April 1983
- University of Port Elizabeth: LLB – 26 April 1985
- University of Stellenbosch: LLM (International Trade Law) – 5 December 2003
Director and Head of the Litigation Division at Goldberg & De Villiers Incorporated
General legal advice and litigation pertaining to general Civil Litigation excluding Labour Law.
- Goldberg & De Villiers Incorporated – Candidate Attorney (1985 – 1986)
- Goldberg & De Villiers Incorporation – Attorney (1987 – to date)
- Practising Attorney with the Right of Appearance in the High Court (March 1987)
Law Society of the Cape of Good Hope
Litigation experience and areas of Specialisation
- Insurance and related matters.
- Contractual matters, including construction.
- Maritime/Commercial related matters.
- Water claims.
- Road Accident Fund as well as personal injury matters including medical negligence.
- Administrative Law such as Revisions, Appeals, Access to Information Act etc.
- Fire matters including veld fires.
- Banking and financial matters.
- Utilising Arbitration proceedings for resolving issues when appropriate.